Insurance Declaration pages: The Flood declaration pages have been added to the Owner’s Section of the website. Just log into the owner’s page to bring up and print your own declaration page for the current year. Wind will be available once it has renewed.

Certificates of Insurance: for those of you that requested the certificate of insurance for your mortgage company your name will be on the list with BB&T Insurance this year to go out automatically to your lender. If your lender has changed or you no longer need the certificate please inform the office so you can be taken off the list. The form to request a certificate can be obtained at the MBYCC office or the owner’s page of the website.